Potato kebabs recipe
- Root vegetables
Great for BBQ and and different from the usual BBQ meat kebabs. You can also add some sausages and bacon on the kebabs as well.
Essex, England, UK
6 people made this
- 12 to 16 baby potatoes
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 1 sweet pepper, cut in large pieces
- 1/2 pineapple, cut into triangles
- 125g lean bacon, cut in strips
- For basting
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic / red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:30min ›Ready in:45min
- Boil the baby potatoes for 10 minutes or until almost done.
- Thread the potatoes and other ingredients onto four skewers
- Mix the ingredients for the basting
- Grill the kebabs over a fire or under an oven-grill for 10 minutes while basting regularly
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(2)
Reviews in English (1)
Excellent idea!!! Lovely for the bbq!!! Maybe needs a tweek on the marinade. ..enjoyed xxx-14 Apr 2014