Pasta with beef and mushrooms
1. Boil the soup with the red wine and after the needles have boiled add the beef. Let it simmer for at least 2 hours.
2. After 2 hours, melt the butter in a hot pan. Add the mushrooms and cook for 5-6 minutes. Add the garlic, parsley and thyme, mix and let fry for another 2 minutes, stirring. Add the sour cream and mix.
3. Add the mushrooms to the pan with the meat and mix. Add salt and pepper to taste. Incorporate the dissolved starch, mixing well so as not to become lumpy. Leave on the fire until the sauce thickens and then serve everything with pasta. Enjoy!
Cannelloni with beef and bechamel sauce
Cannelloni with beef and bechamel sauce & # 8211 delicious and simple recipe, based on pasta and minced meat, recipe from Sicily. A tasty recipe, perfect for a family meal. Follow each step of the beef cannelloni recipe below!
Cannelloni with beef and bechamel sauce
In a non-stick pan, sauté the garlic and onion for 5 minutes. Add the beef and cook for another 10 minutes. Don't forget to stir from time to time to get the flavor of the spices into the minced meat. Add half the amount of marinara sauce (made according to this simple recipe here) and sugar. Leave on low heat, semi-covered, for 20 minutes.
In the meantime, take care of the bechamel sauce for beef cannelloni. Melt the butter over low heat in a bowl. Add the flour, mix well and leave for 1 minute. Add the milk, gradually and stirring continuously for 2 minutes, so that no lumps form. Remove from the heat, add the grated smoked cheese, oregano, salt and pepper. Stir and cover with bechamel sauce.
Pour the remaining marinade sauce on the bottom of a non-stick tray. Fill each cannelloni separately with the minced meat, placing them one by one in the pan. Pour the white sauce on top and sprinkle with Parmesan.
The recipe for cannelloni with minced meat and bechamel sauce is put in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
Serve a hot portion of cannelloni with minced meat and bechamel sauce and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and fresh greens.
How do we prepare the recipe for stewed beef steak?
You can read further the written recipe or go directly to the video recipe here:
How to marinate beef, how to make marinade sauce?
In a box with a lid, room, or pan, put the oil, wine, all spices, garlic, onion and sliced carrot. Mix everything and add cold water, about 500 ml to start.
The meat can be left whole, for a more spectacular look, or cut into smaller pieces. I cut into 3 pieces. Put the meat in the marinade, add enough water to cover the meat. Put the lid on and everything goes in the fridge.
It is good to marinate the meat for 48 hours, or at least for 2-3 hours, if you are in a hurry. From time to time, the pieces of meat are twisted, so that everything is marinated evenly.
Place the meat in a large tray. The marinade mixes with tomatoes in broth or a thick tomato juice and pour over the meat. Cover the tray with foil and put in the oven. Leave the maximum heat for about 20 minutes, then reduce the heat to 170-180 degrees Celsius. Baking takes about 2-3 hours, depending on the meat. After 1 hour, the meat is turned on the other side, then repeated every 30 minutes.
The beef steak is almost ready
When it is well penetrated (prick it with a fork and see if it is soft), remove the foil and turn the heat to maximum, leave it to brown nicely for 10-15 minutes.
Remove the steak tray, sprinkle with sauce so it doesn't dry out and let it relax for 15 minutes, rest, take a deep breath. Then it can be served at the table.
Tips from Gina Bradea
-It is good to place the vegetables underneath and the meat on top. In this way, the meat will brown nicely, without sticking to the tray, and the aroma of the vegetables will penetrate nicely into the meat.
-You can add double onion and carrot, the taste will be even better. Onions tenderize the meat, give it sweetness. And if you have capers who can't stand the taste of beef, onions cover the specific taste.
-You can add other vegetables: bell peppers, hot peppers, celery, parsley or parsnip root. Towards the end you can add mushrooms, zucchini, eggplant, broccoli, cauliflower or any other vegetables you want in the pan. You will get a delicious garnish.
How to serve stewed beef steak?
Place the meat on a large plate, slice into pieces about 1 cm thick. A favorite garnish is placed next to it. This can be a mashed potatoes (I make a special puree - I leave the recipe), natural potatoes or with rosemary, pilaf, sauteed vegetables & hellip with whatever you want.
I strain the sauce from the tray, pass the vegetables and garlic and mix them in the sauce. I serve the sauce next to it, in the saucepan and everyone puts it on their plate as well as if they want.
I put the excess sauce in special bags for ice cubes and freeze them. I use a few cubes of sauce when I make pasta or I add it to a stew, a sauce etc & hellip
Don't forget a seasonal salad or some pickles next to it, and a home bread it is mandatory. Well, how not to spread bread crumbs in that fragrant sauce.
If you like this recipe, I made you want it and I aroused your curiosity to test it, you can leave me comments below (the comments section is below). In this way you show me that you appreciate my work.
I invite you to join the group Simple and tasty dishes, cooked with Gina Bradea . It is the largest Romanian culinary group and there we cook together.
Ingredients for the beef stew recipe with mushrooms
- -1.3 kg of beef
- -500 g mushrooms
- -1 red bell pepper
- -400 g onion
- -2-3 tablespoons oil
- -1 teaspoon topped with paprika
- -2-3 bay leaves
- -1 pepper knife tip
- -1 teaspoon with a pinch of salt
- -half a teaspoon of dried thyme
- -3-400 ml of tomato juice
- -bone or vegetable soup, or hot water, about 1 l
- -400 g potatoes
- -2 cloves of garlic
- -dill and green or dried parsley
How to prepare pie with beef and mushrooms
Finely chop the onion, mix with the minced meat, mushrooms and finely chopped pepper and put in a pan in which I put a little oil. Cook for a few minutes on low heat. Put in a pan in which we harden 2-3 tablespoons of tomato paste, so that the content becomes copper. Take everything off the heat and let it cool. After it has cooled, add the chopped meat and vegetables, salt and pepper to taste.
With the help of a glass, with the mouth not too wide, we cut rounds out of the dough. Add with a spoon the formed paste, put it over a round of dough and press on the edges. Continue the operation until the ingredients are finished. Grease each pie with egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Place on a tray, bake at 180 ° C for 15 minutes, until the pies become copper.
Pasta with minced meat and mushrooms (multicooker recipe)
Pasta with minced meat and mushrooms at multicooker, step by step recipe at multicooker Heinner. Penne pasta recipe with minced beef and mushrooms. How to prepare pasta with Italian sauce (ragù) and mushrooms.
I love pasta with minced meat and mushrooms, they are my favorites! The Bolognese sauce, originally from Bologna, is made only with minced beef, onions, carrots, celery and tomato juice. Boil for at least 2 hours on low heat. If we add some mushrooms to this classic Italian pasta sauce, the taste will be incredible. I choose to make it with mushrooms or yellows, they are much more fragrant than mushrooms.
For the multicooker pasta recipe, I used a mix of minced beef, minced pork and stuffing of 2 Italian sausages. It is a different ragù from the Bolognese, very popular in Umbria. Italian sausages have few ingredients (pork, garlic, salt, pepper, white wine and garlic). If you don't have sausages, no problem, you can only use beef and pork, anyway in the sauce we will add onions and garlic, so it will be just as tasty.
Honestly, I've never tried to make multicooker pasta. I have always followed the traditional method of preparation (sauce and pasta cooked separately) and I really did not expect who knows what result using this device. Well, I ran out of words after I took them out of the multicooker! Besides the fact that they are made in a maximum of 45 minutes, they have an incredible taste. You will see how simple these pastas are made. Put all the ingredients for the sauce in the multicooker bowl and after a short period of sautéing, add the raw pasta. After 30 minutes, we have the pasta with sauce on the plate, all we have to do is powder it with parmesan and enjoy their taste.
Heinner Alacarte 5 HMCK-5BK & # 8211 my friend for quick and easy recipes
I won't even tell you how useful this multicooker is! When I took it out of the box, I thought it would be hard for me to program it and manage to prepare something delicious, but the instructions are very clear, and the programs, 11 in number, (sauté, steam, pasta, porridge , meat, bread, yogurt, soup / stew, rice, slow cook, manual mode for own recipes) is very easy to select.
For pasta I used two programs, sauté and stew. They came out wonderful, I'll tell you below, step by step, how to do multicooker.
Pasta with minced meat and mushrooms & # 8211 Ingredients (4 people)
- 250 g paste penne
- 100 g minced beef
- 100 g minced pork
- 50 g minced meat for Italian sausages
- 1 medium onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery stalk Celery
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 g mushroom mushrooms
- 200 g of tomato juice
- 400 ml water
Paste penne at multicooker Heinner with minced meat and mushrooms & # 8211 Preparation
- Finely chop the onion, garlic, carrot and celery stalk.
- Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in the bowl of the Heinner Alacarte 5 HMCK-5BK multicooker, add the chopped vegetables and the minced beef, pork and meat for Italian sausages, if you have it. If not, replace it with the same amount of minced pork.
- Select from menu, the program sautè and then press the START button. Saute the vegetables, with the lid open, for 4 minutes.
- Add the tomato juice, finely chopped mushrooms and salt, and use the same program Saute, also with the lid open, for another 6 minutes. Stir from time to time, so as to homogenize the ingredients.
I make a parenthesis and tell you that I used frozen mushrooms. I took them out of the freezer about 15 minutes before and, after they had partially thawed, I chopped them properly, in cubes. You can also use fresh mushrooms or any other mushrooms you want and you like.
Pasta with beef and mushrooms
A package of beef for goulash or half of beef muscles, mushrooms, 1 jar of tomatoes in their own juice, a tablespoon of broth, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, a package of pasta, 3 tablespoons butter, parmesan.
Difficulty: low | Time: 1h 30 min
Homemade Easter Ingredients with Mushroom Sauce:
- 150 grams of spelled flour + 50 grams of durum wheat flour (both flours can be replaced with regular flour, the difference will be only in texture)
- 2 eggs husband
- 500 grams of favorite mushrooms (I used ghebe and 25 grams of dehydrated mushrooms, in addition to a few grams of fresh black truffle)
- 1 onion salad
- 1 clove of small garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 30 grams of butter
- 100 grams of cooking cream
- 50 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small bunch of green parsley
- salt pepper
- in addition: slices of truffle (optional) and grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
Preparation of homemade pasta with mushroom sauce:
Before we start kneading the pasta dough, let me tell you a little about the less common flours we used:
& # 8211 durum wheat flour (triticum durum) is the one that gives quality to pasta, Italians do not conceive pasta that does not contain this type of flour. Pasta made with durum wheat has a golden hue, because the flour is yellow in color. The most important thing is that pasta made with durum wheat flour does not stick to boiling, retains its texture and has a lower glycemic index.
& # 8211 Spelled wheat flour: Spelled wheat is perhaps the oldest known cereal, being mentioned in the Old Testament. Spelta (or alacul) is an ancestor of the contemporary grain. Spelled wheat flour has a slightly nutty taste and is very, very easy to digest, even by young children and weak people.
As I mentioned in the list of ingredients, if you don't have these flours, you can make pasta with regular flour, and if you don't feel like kneading there is still a solution, use pasta to buy and you can still enjoy the fragrant mushroom pasta.
The flour is mixed and poured on the work surface, forming a lump. Beat the eggs with a fork in a bowl.
In the middle of the flour pile, make a hole and pour the beaten eggs (picture 1). Mix at first with a fork, gradually incorporating the flour into the eggs.
If you want fasting pasta, you can give up the egg, as I showed in this pasta recipe.
After it becomes difficult to mix with the fork, the dough is kneaded (picture 1). Attention, depending on the type of flour used, it may be necessary to add 1-2 tablespoons of extra flour or, conversely, 1 teaspoon of beaten egg. The dough should be rather thick, but kneading it vigorously and prolonged (at least 15 minutes) it will become smooth and elastic (picture 2).
After the dough is very well kneaded, cover it with a glass bowl and let it rest for 25-30 minutes, until it is noticed that the glass of the bowl has completely steamed on the inside (picture 1). After the rest time has elapsed, roll out the dough with a special pasta machine (picture 2) or on the work surface sprinkled with flour, using the rolling pin. The sheets must be as thin as possible, so it is good to pass the dough through the rolling machine of the pasta machine repeatedly, from the largest thickness to the smallest. If you stretch with the twister & # 8230 strength and patience!
The thin sheets are left to dry for 5-8 minutes on the work surface sprinkled with flour or on a cotton tablecloth, sprinkled with flour in turn.
After it boils, the dough is cut as you like, I could have cut them at the pasta machine (I have two sizes, not very fine noodles and tagliatelle) but I preferred to cut them with a knife into strips about 2 cm wide. forming papardelle. If it were for guests, I would surely have removed the more ragged edges: P & # 8230 or maybe not, anyway we like more rustic food :).
Spread the cut pasta on a surface powdered with flour, meanwhile put on the fire a pot of water (4 -5 liters) and put 1 tablespoon of salt.
1. Dehydrated mushrooms (if used) soak them in a bowl with enough water to cover them well (picture 1).
2. Crush the garlic and finely chop the onion. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the butter and when it has melted, cook the garlic and onion in the fat mixture, over low heat, until soft (picture 2).
3. When the water boils, put the pasta all at once in salted water (picture 3). The pasta should not be cooked until the water boils again and the pasta rises to the surface.
4. After the onion softens well, add the mushrooms cut into suitable pieces (enough to be taken with a fork) and the rehydrated mushrooms together with the aromatic liquid in which they were, strained through a strainer (3).
5. After the mushrooms are tender, add the grated Parmesan cheese and sour cream and bring to a boil (picture 5). Match the taste with salt and pepper.
6. Remove the cooked pasta with a special tongs and dip it in the sauce that boils together over low heat. (If short pasta is used, strain it through a strainer, keeping a good cup of the water in which they boiled). Add the chopped parsley, truffle slices (if used) and as much water in which they cooked the pasta as needed to mix the pasta easily and swim in the sauce (picture 6).
If you have no idea what truffles are, know that they are also mushrooms, some that grow on the roots of trees in deciduous forests, underground. Harvesting them is very difficult and requires specially trained dogs. In ancient times they were harvested with the help of pigs, so an anecdote appeared: & # 8222What is the resemblance between pigs and kings? Some people like truffles too. & # 8221 Indeed, truffles are royal mushrooms not only because of their high price, but especially because of the delicious and so intense scent they give to food. A few grams of truffle simply turns a food. I used a few slices of black summer truffle (tuber aestivum).
Boil the pasta in the sauce for 1-2 minutes, soaked in the mushroom flavor, and serve immediately, adding grated Parmesan cheese and truffle slices as desired.
Here's how to do it:
1. In a bowl, bring salted water to a boil.
2. When the water boils, add the pasta and leave it for 8-12 minutes (depending on the recommended time on the package).
3. Meanwhile, grate the cheese and knead the canned meat.
4. Remove the pasta, drain and run through a stream of cold water.
5. Put the oil in a saucepan.
6. Add the pasta, canned meat and cheese and let them simmer, stirring constantly, until the cheese melts.
Don't forget to try the pasta before taking it out of the water, so that it is soft enough for your baby. The beef pasta recipe is easy to prepare, the total cooking time is 30 minutes, and can be eaten by all family members.