Cheesecake, biscuits and fruit
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Crush the biscuits with the rolling pin and mix with the liquid butter then place it on the bottom of the form in which you make your cake and let it cool.
Meanwhile, soak the 5 sheets of gelatin in cold water.
Mix the cream well with the sweet cheese, sugar and lemon juice and peel.
Heat 3 tablespoons of the cheese composition in a bowl and unwrap the gelatin in it, then incorporate it into the whole cheese composition, beat the whipped cream well and add it as well. place 1/3 of the cheese mixture with gelatin over the biscuit top and level again over this top and place the biscuits and then the rest of the brazier. Refrigerate the tart for 2 hours. For the glaze put the gelatin soaked in cold water then dissolve over low heat in 3-4 tablespoons of grape syrup, then mix it with the rest of the syrup
pour over the cake evenly. Garnish with whipped cream as desired, and strawberries
Homemade biscuits with cereals and sesame
Homemade biscuits with cereals (wheat bran and oatmeal) and sesame
Homemade biscuits with seeds
Homemade biscuits with sunflower or pumpkin seeds, or a combination thereof, prepared with oat flakes and wheat bran
Cantucci biscuits are typical of Tuscan cuisine and are prepared during the winter holidays
Banana and egg wholemeal biscuits.
Wholemeal and soy flour biscuits with oatmeal, bananas and coconut, flavored with lemon or orange peel
Ingredients tart without baking with cheese, fruit and meringue
- 250 grams of biscuits
- 50 grams of melted butter
- 4 yolks
- 160 grams of sugar
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 3 tablespoons edible starch tip (Dr. Oetker)
- 450 ml. of milk
- 1 tablespoon grated granulated gelatin
- 250 grams of fresh, well-squeezed cow's cheese
- fresh fruit or compote & # 8211 I used peaches from compote
- meringue from 4 egg whites + 4 tablespoons sugar
Preparation of the cake without baking with cheese, fruit and meringue
Weigh the biscuits and melt the butter:
Crush the biscuits well and pour the melted butter over them:
Knead the biscuits with butter, obtaining a kind of & # 8222evaluated & # 8221:
This & # 8222rated & # 8221 is molded into a cake form with a detachable ring, covering the bottom and climbing about 2-3 cm and on the walls, pressing very well:
Let cool for 30 minutes.
Preparation of cream for tart without baking with cheese, fruit and meringue
- gelatin is hydrated with 2-3 tablespoons of water
- mix the yolks with the sugar and vanilla sugar, then add the starch, mixing everything
- the milk is heated, then poured slowly over the yolk composition, stirring constantly, transfer to a low heat and boil, stirring in one, until it thickens well, then remove from the heat.
- immediately add the cottage cheese, in hot cream, and mix everything until you get a fine cream
- in hot cream add hydrated gelatin and mix until completely dissolved
On top of the biscuit tray, already hardened, place the fruits:
Pour semi-fluid cream over the fruit and let it cool immediately:
Beat the egg whites until stiff, add the sugar and continue beating until a firm meringue is formed and the sugar granules have completely melted. Add a tablespoon by a tablespoon of meringue on top of the cream, arranging & # 8222pies & # 8221:
To lightly caramelize the meringue, I put the form in the oven, just below the electric grill, heated 2 minutes before at 200 ° C, and I left it there for about 5 minutes, that is, until it came to look like this:
Refrigerate the cake for 3 hours, then remove the removable ring and serve:
Another & # 8222sunny & # 8221 section, pictured this morning, over coffee:
Did you like this recipe?
Cheesecake and fruit
1. For the dough, mix the flour with the baking powder, grated or diced butter, sugar, salt and egg in a bowl. Mix well with a spoon, then knead quickly, cover in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. For the filling, mix the cream with the sugar and vanilla sugar in a bowl. Then add the egg yolks, coconut, pudding powder and mashed cottage cheese. Everything mixes very well.
3. Separately, beat the egg whites in a bowl, then pour over the cheese composition and gently incorporate with a spoon.
4. Roll out the dough into a 3-4 mm thin sheet and place in a greased form. Pour the cheese mixture mixed with raspberries and place in a hot oven. Bake over medium heat for 60-70 minutes, until golden yellow. Allow to cool slightly, then powder with sugar.
Method of preparation
Crush the biscuits with a rolling pin and slide them with the liquid butter, then place it on the bottom of the form in which you make your cake and let it cool.
Meanwhile, soak the 5 sheets of gelatinase in cold water.
Mix the cream well with the sweet cheese, sugar and lemon juice and peel.
Heat 3 tablespoons of the cheese composition in a bowl and unwrap the gelatin in it, then incorporate it into the whole cheese composition, beat the whipped cream well and add it as well. place 1/3 of the gelatin cheese mixture over the biscuit top and level again over this top and place the biscuits and then the rest of the brazier. Refrigerate the tart for 2 hours. For the icing, put the gelatin soaked in cold water, then dissolve it over low heat in 3-4 tablespoons of grape syrup, then mix it with the rest of the syrup.
pour over the cake evenly. Garnish with whipped cream according to your preferences and strawberries
Peeled apples are given through a large grater. Mix the dry ingredients flour, semolina, powder
In a bowl, mix the cheese with the soft margarine, add the egg, baking powder and flour and knead.
Fruit cake, cottage cheese and biscuits
For the countertop: crush the biscuits with a rolling pin and mix them with the liquid butter, then place the mixture on the bottom of the tart form, press a little and let it cool for 30 minutes. Soak the 5 sheets of gelatin in cold water. Mix the cheese well with the cream, sugar, juice and lemon peel.
Heat three tablespoons of the cheese mass in a bowl and dissolve the gelatin in it, then incorporate it into the rest of the mixture.
Beat the whipped cream well and add it. 1/3 of the cheese mixture with gelatin place over the cookie sheet, level, over the cheese layer put the biscuits and then the rest of the cream cheese. Refrigerate the tart for 2 hours.
For the glaze: Immerse gelatin in cold water. Then dissolve it over low heat in 3-4 tablespoons of grape syrup. Mix it with the rest of the syrup and pour it evenly over the tart. The grapes together with the apricot halves, place them decoratively on the tart. Add this cake with cottage cheese, biscuits and fruit for 3 hours in the fridge.
Before serving this fruit cake, take it out of the pan and cut it into slices.
200 g biscuits with butter
80 g melted butter
5 sheets of gelatin
400 g of cottage cheese
125 g thick cream
4 lg. of sugar
grated juice and peel from a lemon
200 g fresh
100 g biscuits
350 ml clear grape syrup
5 sheets of gelatin
100 g white grapes
2 apricots (can also be canned)
Cheesecake with berries
Cheesecake with berries it is a dessert that is prepared quickly. A versatile recipe, where you can play with flavors.
You can prepare cake with cheese and berries on festive occasions, but it is also suitable for a mid-week dessert.
The berries can be replaced with your favorite fruits or you can prepare it only with cheese. Either way, it's delicious!
This recipe starts from the Rudy cheese cake.
Cheesecake with mascarpone and strawberries
Cheesecake with mascarpone and strawberries or "how to put the whole table on spring" & # x1f60a This is our recipe today. However, although it looks delicious and looks like a very "worked" recipe, the Cheesecake recipe with mascarpone and strawberries is very easy to prepare, you still have it if you use a mixer or a food processor!
Cheesecake with mascarpone and strawberries - Everything you need to know about the recipe
- It's a cheesecake without baking, so we rely on chicken. One sachet of 10g gelatin is enough for the entire amount of cheesecake. We do not use more because it will affect the taste of the cake.
- How do we use gelatin correctly? If we use finely chopped white or pubescent gelatin, we soak it in cold water. 50ml of water for 10g gelatin. Mix well and let the gelatin swell until it becomes a jelly. Heat the jelly in the microwave for a few seconds or on a steam bath until it becomes liquid. It is very important that the gelatin does NOT boil. If gelatin boils, it loses its properties.
- As an idea, an envelope of 10g gelatin (enough to clot 500ml liquid) is the equivalent of 6 large sheets of gelatin.
- For best results, it is important that the cheesecake with mascarpone and strawberries stays in the refrigerator for at least 4-5 hours, preferably overnight.
- You can puree the used strawberries, as I did, or you can cut them into pieces and incorporate them into the cream cheese, then decorate everything with fresh fruit.
- Of course, you can use other fruits to turn into a delicious puree, only good to incorporate into apricot cheesecake, peaches (fresh or compote), pineapple, etc.
- When it comes to biscuits, it is necessary to use digestive biscuits, which are much harder than classic biscuits, such as Petit Beurre. Classic biscuits absorb far too much butter and the top doesn't come out as well.
- I used a 30 cm diameter tray. It is ideal to use a tray with removable walls. If you want a cheesecake with mascarpone and higher strawberries, use a 20cm tray or double the quantities in the recipe for a 30-35cm tray.
All the ingredients for the Cheeesecake recipe with mascarpone and strawberries can be found in stores Lidl & # x2764
Ingredients for 8-10 servings Cheesecake with mascarpone and strawberries
- 250g Sondey digestive biscuits
- 100g melted Milbona butter
- 400g (2 boxes) Goldessa natural cream cheese
- 250g mascarpone Lovilio
- a teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 100g old powder Castello
- a sachet (10g) Castello jelly
- 300g fresh strawberries
- 100g old cough
First we prepare the tray with removable walls of 30cm diameter. Wallpaper the bottom with baking paper, grease the walls with butter. Prepare the gelatin: mix it with 50ml of water and let it swell until it becomes like a jelly. Blend the biscuits and melted butter. We put the composition obtained in the tray, we press it and we level it with a spatula. Put the top in the fridge until we take care of the filling.
Blend the strawberries and caster sugar until we have a puree. Put it on medium heat and let it boil until it becomes like a jam. Let it cool until we prepare the cream cheese. Put in the filling cream cheese, mascarpone, vanilla, powdered sugar. Mix very well, until we have a creamy composition. Add melted gelatin, mix. Pour the composition into the pan, over the cookie sheet.
Put the strawberry jelly on top, pass a knife through it, for the marbling effect. Let everything cool for at least 4-5 hours, preferably overnight.
Before slicing, take the Cheesecake with mascarpone and strawberries out of the fridge and leave it on the counter for 5 minutes. Then we remove the ring of the tray and enjoy a delicious, cool cheesecake, not too sweet and full of flavor! May you be the best!
Easter recipes: Cheesecake with exotic fruits
Oanapl participated in our contest with this delicious Easter recipe.
& # 8211 for countertop: 6 eggs, 12 tablespoons sugar, 150g flour, 1 pinch salt, ½ sachet baking powder
& # 8211 for cream: 400g sweet cheese, 200 ml liquid cream, 100g sugar, 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
& # 8211 for garnish: 2 oranges, 2 kiwis, 2 pineapple slices
Method of preparation
For the top, beat the egg whites hard, then add the sugar and beat until it melts. Add the yolks and sifted flour one at a time. Mix lightly, from bottom to top with a wooden spoon until the composition is homogeneous. Pour the composition into a round tray, greased with oil and lined with flour and put it in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees C. Let the countertop cool then cut it in two.
For the cream, mix the sweet cheese mixed with the sugar and vanilla sugar until it becomes a cream. Beat the liquid cream with the mixer then mix it with the cheese.
Place the first countertop on a plate, lightly syrup it with pineapple compote and put cream cheese, then place the second sheet of countertop, syrupy. You can also put a few cubes of pineapple in cream cheese.
Cut the orange and kiwi slices, and cut the pineapple into cubes and place them over the counter, for inspiration.
& # 8211 500 g simple biscuits
& # 8211 5 teaspoons instant cocoa
& # 8211 100 ml hot water
& # 8211 250 g lean cow cheese
& # 8211 100 g butter
& # 8211 5 tablespoons sugar
& # 8211 200 ml fresh vegetable
& # 8211 2 sachets of whipping cream
& # 8211 the cheese crumbles well with a fork
& # 8211 mix with butter
& # 8211 mix well, adding sugar
The whipped cream is beaten together with the hardener
& # 8211 mix the whipped cream and cream cheese and mix well with a mixer
& # 8211 takes the form of a cake with removable walls
& # 8211 from instant cocoa and water a syrup is made in which we will soak the biscuits
& # 8211 place in the form a layer of biscuits and a layer of cream, ending with cream
It cools for about 1 hour
& # 8211 detach the walls and decorate as you like.
Try this video recipe too