Tagliatelle with yellow zucchini
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In a food processor, mix and chop the parsley, basil, garlic, olive oil, peel and lime juice.
Boil the pasta in salted water, according to the instructions on the package.
Heat a little olive oil in a wok and add the zucchini. Bake for 2-3 minutes, add the wine and cover immediately. Let cook for 3 minutes. Add the herb mixture, mix for homogenization. Add the pasta and mix carefully for 1 minute, until the pasta is completely covered in sauce.
Place on plates and sprinkle Parmesan on top.
Salted pie with cheese and zucchini
I made these pies a long time ago, two months ago, right on my birthday, so you will realize how many recipes I have left over :)). It's true that in the meantime I posted more recent recipes, so I wasn't so lazy :). Now I also remembered these pies that sat quietly and waited for them to come to light.
The ingredients are for two cheese and zucchini pies (I made one in a round tray and the other in a rectangular tray)
- It took
- 500 gr flour
- 1 sachet of dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 340 ml of warm water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green / yellow pepper (mine was half yellow and half green, so perfect)
- 1 small white onion
- 1 suitable red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 small pumpkins
- 100 gr cheese
- 1 box of Delaco cheese with greens
- 1 egg + 1 egg white (we use the egg yolk together with 3 teaspoons of milk)
- a little salt and pepper
- 8 tablespoons homemade or bought ketchup, slightly spicy (4 tablespoons for each pie)
- Mediterranean spices
Method of preparation Salted pie with cheese and zucchini
- In a cup mix the yeast with the sugar and a teaspoon of flour, add 100 ml of warm water and leave to rise for about 10 minutes.
- Put flour in a bowl and mix with salt, and in the middle we make a hole in which we pour the leavened yeast. Knead by hand and add the rest of the warm water and finally add the oil. We finish kneading when the dough no longer sticks to the fingers.
- Sprinkle a little flour on top, cover with a towel and put in a warm place away from drafts for about 1 hour.
- During this time we take care of the filling.
- We clean and wash the vegetables.
- Cut the onion in half and then slice it, and cut the peppers into slices, but not very small. Heat the onion together with the peppers, in a pan with a little olive oil. Set aside to cool
- We prepare two trays, I used a round one and a smaller rectangular one (approx. 25/30 cm) putting baking sheet in each
- We spread in turn two sheets slightly larger than the trays in which they are to be placed, and we place them carefully in the trays.
- Grease each sheet of dough with ketchup and divide the hardened vegetables on both sheets
- In a bowl mix with a whisk egg, egg white, cream cheese and add a little salt and pepper
- We also divide this mix in the two trays over the vegetables.
- Then follow the cheese cut into small slices, and over the cheese we put the zucchini cut into thin slices
- Gently pull the edges of the dough a little over the filling, then grease with a brush all over the egg yolk mixed with 3-4 teaspoons of milk
- Grind Mediterranean spices on top
- Put the trays in the oven for about 30 minutes in the preheated oven at 175 degrees or over medium heat.
- Remove the trays from the oven and serve the pie hot or cold, according to your preferences.
Serve a slice of cheese and zucchini pie:
How to prepare the recipe for shrimp with tagliatelle?
Put the oil in a pan, and add the crushed garlic, leave until golden brown, then discard. Add the shrimp and hot pepper, chew lightly and after 3-4 minutes add the zucchini and carrots cut into very thin slices, long. These fine slices are obtained with the help of the economical vegetable knife or with a grater. Leave it for another 4-5 minutes, add the wine and the cherry tomatoes cut in 2. When it boils, set it aside, sprinkle the finely chopped greens on top and serve. & # 128578
Zucchini - what kind of vegetable is it?
Today, zucchini is on the list of the most frequently grown vegetables in Romania. However, not many people knew him until recently. So it's time to introduce this vegetable. zucchini is a variant of pumpkin. Today, zucchini it is grown in several varieties. He came to Romania from Italy, but the first to discover its taste and nutritional values were the inhabitants of Mexico and South America. zucchini young is the most delicious. It is best to break it when it is about 15-20 centimeters. Mature specimens reach a size of about 40 centimeters. zucchini it can be dark green, yellow or striped - it all depends on its variety. However, fruits are always the most valuable and delicious part. They have an elongated shape and look slightly like a pea. Under the skin of the fruit is a greenish spongy flesh. The taste of zucchini it is not very expressive, but there are many amateurs.
Tagliatelle with vegetables
Ingredients: spinach (40%), durum wheat flour. Allergens: wheat.
Nutritional values / 100g finished product: Kcal 361, Protein 12.42 g, Carbohydrates 72.1 g, Sugars 3.24 g, Fat 1.58 g, of which saturated fatty acids 0.544 g, Fiber 4.12 g, Salt 0 , 86 mg.
Tagliatelle with beets
Ingredients: beets (40%), durum wheat flour. Allergens: wheat.
Nutritional values / 100g finished product: Kcal 367, Protein 12.14 g, Carbohydrates 74.84 g, Sugars 5.72 g, Fat 1.58 g, of which saturated fatty acids 0.5 g, Fiber 4.12 g, Salt 0.11 mg.
Tagliatelle with carrots
Ingredients: carrot (40%), durum wheat flour. Allergens: wheat.
Nutritional values / 100g finished product: Kcal 363, Protein 11.8 g, Carbohydrates 73.2 4g, Sugars 4.12 g, Fat 1.58 g, of which saturated fatty acids 0.54 g, Fiber 4.08 g, Salt 0.74 mg.
Recommended for main course
Noodle thread size: 5 mm x 1 mm
Presentation: package of 200 g
Store in a cool, dry place, away from light. Validity: 6 months from the date of production.
Low zucchini with peppers and tomatoes
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Ingredients needed for 6 servings: 6-8 medium-sized zucchini, about 1 kg 1 red bell pepper 1 green or yellow bell pepper 2 medium tomatoes garlic (to taste) chives parsley tarragon olive oil salt and pepper.
- Wash the zucchini and grate them, along with the peel.
- The peppers are washed, cleaned of seeds and cut into strips.
- In a pan, put a tablespoon of olive oil and add the zucchini and peppers, mix well and simmer over low heat. When the prep is almost ready, add the sliced tomatoes and leave on the fire for 5 minutes.
- At the end, season with salt, pepper, garlic and finely chopped herbs, mix gently and leave with a lid for a few more minutes on the fire.
Note: the preparation is served hot or cold with wholemeal bread or toasted rye. It can be accompanied with a rose wine.
Greek zucchini soup
I think everyone knows the famous Greek chicken soup recipe, which can be adapted without meat, as I did with this Greek pumpkin soup recipe.
Yes, starting from the classic recipes, everyone can adapt them according to their own taste, but also according to the ingredients they have.
I had garden pumpkin all summer, so I prepared it in various ways.
Greek pumpkin soup is sour soup, topped with sour cream, a little garlic and lemon juice.
Zucchini predominates, but we also add a few other vegetables, for taste and extra color.
Even if it is a more bland vegetable, the zucchini complements very well with many other vegetables in the dishes.
We use it very often, because it is the most handy.
* Remember that I am waiting for you every day facebook page of the blog with many recipes, new ideas and many other news.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with dishes from the blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more.
Share the recipe:
One serving contains: 204 Kcal, 10.9 g Carbohydrates, 20.3 g Protein, 9 g Fat, 4 g Fiber.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- Salmon fillet (200 g)
- Carrots (200 g)
- Zucchini (300 g)
- Olive oil (2 teaspoons)
Spices: Lemon juice, Garlic (2 cloves), Freshly ground white pepper, Salt.
Method of preparation
Sum the grill
- Using a brush, grease the salmon fillet on both sides with a mixture of lemon juice, crushed garlic, pepper and salt.
- Place the fillet in the preheated grill pan, leaving about 2 minutes on each side for a finger-thick fillet.
Carrot and zucchini tagliatelle
- Using a vegetable knife, cut the zucchini and carrots, pre-cooked, into thin ribbons.
- Immerse the vegetable tagliatelle in boiling water for 30 seconds, then drain.
- Prepare a dressing of olive oil, lemon juice and pepper and pour over the tagliatelle, mixing well.
Grilled salmon with carrot and pumpkin tagliatelle is an example of dinner from the KiloStop Detox recipe book. It is specially designed by me and my colleagues for people who want to detoxify their body in a natural way and at the same time lose weight healthily.
The KiloStop Detox recipe book includes 84 delicious recipes, each of them being nutritionally balanced and containing all the nutritional principles, in optimal proportions for your health:
– 21 breakfast recipes, which gives you enough fiber and essential fats, but also enough energy to start your day strong
– 21 snacks, which increase your vitality through the multitude of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
– 21 recipes for lunch, which gives you satiety through the unique combinations of vegetables and legumes
– 21 recipes for dinner, which bring you Omega 3 fatty acids for the health of the body through the presence of fish dishes.
Careful! The detox diet is recommended for a short period of time, up to 2 weeks, but not less than 5 days.
Buy now the “KiloStop Detox” Recipe Book and send your body on a well-deserved invigorating vacation!
- 300 grams of noodles
- 1 zucchini
- 300 grams of favorite shrimp
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 200 ml cream for cooking
- 1 small onion
- 2 tablespoons Philadelphia cream cheese
Preparation time with the prepared ingredients - 15 minutes
Put the pasta to boil. While they are boiling we take care of the sauce. Put 1 tablespoon of butter and finely chopped onion. Add a little salt to soften. Then put the zucchini and shrimp and leave them on the fire for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly. Until the zucchini is done. Put 2 tablespoons of water from the pasta, let it drop a little and at the end add the cream and cream cheese. Squeeze the pasta and put it over the sauce, then turn off the heat. The pasta lasts very little, in 15-20 minutes they are ready, the meticulous job is cleaning the shrimp. Break the head, take the peel off them and finally cut the back to remove the intestine from it. There are many videos on youtube that show exactly how to do it. I increase my cooking.
Tagliatelle recipe with zucchini and shrimp Tagliatelle recipe with zucchini and shrimp Tagliatelle recipe with zucchini and shrimp Tagliatelle recipe with zucchini and shrimp
If you make the recipe, I'm waiting for your pictures. What is your favorite pasta recipe?
You can find me on instagram @florinakrisch or facebook @florinakrischblog
How to choose pumpkin for winter dishes
Winter spins in Korean should choose strong, young fruit. Usually, recipes for canned pumpkin do not include peeled vegetables for cleaning - cut them into pieces, rings or cubes. Selecting the right, high-quality fruit is a daunting task. To preserve for pumpkins turned out delicious, you should pay attention to some details when buying vegetables:
- I prefer small fruits, up to 15 cm, weighing about 200 grams. The small size suggests youth fruit juice, so their flavor is more delicate. Even if the vegetable is a little immature - it does not affect the taste of the piece.
- Zucchini should be elastic, firm, and smooth, firm crust. It is better to choose a fruit without scratches or other damage, as they reduce the storage time of the injection.
- Coloring vegetables should be light, with green or yellow spots or stripes.