We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In a bowl put flour, sugar and baking powder. Mix lightly.
Add the milk, oil, egg and vanilla essence in turn and mix, just enough to incorporate the flour, otherwise the muffins will not be fluffy.
We also add cocoa, because we decided a bit late, it can be done in the first step.
If we use silicone molds, there is no need to line it with oil and flour, but to do it if you use other molds. Pour the composition into molds and put it in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
Allow to cool and decorate.
Last weekend I wanted to do something with the children, in the context in which I don't feel like they had too much vacation, and by vacation I mean to leave home and do things we can't do every day.
At the sea I managed to take them and be ok through Constanța, I stayed at the apartment and ate at home, on the beach I stayed by the dam where there are shells, but few people. But I hadn't taken them to the mountains, so I chose to go there.
We walked a little more on the mountain, but now I wanted to test Fun Park Calendar. I tested a sleigh of this kind in Kaprun and I was very happy to see a similar installation in Romania. There is little information on the internet and not exactly what is on the spot, so we decided to tell you how it is there and, why not, to give you an idea of fun before school starts.
I left home Sunday at 7.30, to be ahead of the traffic and congestion in the park and parking lot. to 9.30 we were eating omelets at the restaurant next to the slope (as a price idea 59 lei, 3 omelettes, 2 salads and bread).
At 10.00 I was already up to the sleigh. People were there earlier and they even started selling tickets at 9.45, although the time is from 10 (& # 8222I opened, ma'am, if we have customers & # 8221, because yes, a few more cars had appeared in the meantime, some took it up on the mountain, a few others remained on foot). At 10 there were still parking spaces, but by 11 there was nothing left. The space being big, however, we kept our distance, we didn't stand in queues anywhere, all good & # 8211 can also be seen in the pictures.
Nutritious juices in the diet of a healthy person + 5 recipes extremely effective in preventing cancer and strengthening immunity
The benefits of a diet with nutritious juices on the figure and health of the whole body are indisputable.
One of the causes of cancer is the lack of nutrients that, over time, cause cellular mutations. It is vital to cleanse, strengthen and regenerate cells and tissues, and detoxification is the process that the body must go through to achieve this. This process starts naturally from the moment the alkalinization of the body begins by adopting a alkaline vegetarian diets, in addition to the basic treatment presented in The Green Protocol.
Detoxification removes blockages, allows cells to acquire nutritional energy and properly eliminate residues. A method of detoxification, which can be adopted, both as a prevention and as an adjunct in the treatment presented in the paper mentioned above, is that of fasting with natural juices, which allows the body, respectively the gastrointestinal tract and digestive system, to rest.
Be sure to use only BIO fruits and vegetables, frozen, purchased from specialty stores or from farmers.
For the preparation of these juices it is preferable to use a device that works by slow pressing. This type of device is also called a snail juicer and has two vats: one through which the juice comes out and another through which the pulp of fruits and vegetables comes out. Unlike centrifugal juicers that retain only 23% -30% of nutrients and vitamins, those with snails retain 73%.
Also, this type of juicer allows the extraction of juice not only from soft and juicy fruits and vegetables, but also from high-fiber vegetables, as well as from berries and seeds. You can extract juice even from greens and wheat germ.
1. Breuss's juice
The Austrian doctor, Rudolf Breuss has been looking for an alternative treatment for cancer all his life and has discovered a very effective nutritious juice recipe. Its juice stimulates the immune system, cleanses the blood and energizes the body. Breuss's treatment for cancer consists of a method that lasts for 42 days. Given that cancer cells have a different metabolism compared to normal ones, Breuss made a diet that would cause cancer cells to starve until they were eliminated. He recommends fasting during this diet. Even if you do not opt for the fasting option, Breuss juice is an extremely effective adjuvant in the treatment and alkaline diet.
Ingredient: 300 grams of beets, 100 grams of carrots, 100 grams of celery root, 70 grams of raw potatoes, 30 grams of radishes.
Note: Potato is optional, except for liver cancer, where it plays an important role.
Preparation: put all the ingredients in a juicer and collect the juice. Pour into a refrigerated container. Drink the juice throughout the day, little by little, 1-2 sips, until it runs out. The amount is enough for one day.
Also throughout the day the water should be replaced with herbal teas (sage, horsetail, nettle, St. John's wort).
Beet is a rich source of vitamin B, phosphates, manganese and potassium, the latter having a crucial role in lowering blood pressure. Beets also contain a lot of fiber, vitamin C, magnesium, copper and phosphorus. Betalaina, the substance that gives beets that blood-red color, has antioxidant and antitumor properties. It is one of the most recommended vegetables for pregnant women because it contains a lot of folic acid, calcium and iron, but also vitamin E and K. In addition, its active substances protect the fetus from possible genetic mutations that may occur during pregnancy.
Celery It is known for its anti-cancer compounds, which play a role in stopping the development of tumor cells. Phenolic acids contained in celery block the action prostaglandins which stimulates the growth of tumor cells. Coumarins helps prevent free radicals from forming in cells affected by the tumor.
2. Chris's juice
& # 8222I drank carrot juice until I turned yellow and cured of cancer & # 8221 Chris confesses.
In 2003, at the age of 26, Chris Wark was diagnosed with colon cancer. Doctors located a golf ball-sized tumor in his large intestine and the disease was in stage III and had spread to the lymph nodes. After surgery, Chris had the courage to refuse chemotherapy and began an individual treatment based on an alkaline diet and carrot juice. He drank 8 glasses of carrot and other vegetable juice a day, using a 226ml glass. He healed completely and without recurrence and since 2010 he shares, on his blog, for everyone, the treatment he applied to heal himself.
Ingredient: 5 carrots, a celery stalk, 1/4 beets (root and leaves), 1/3 fresh ginger (has strong anti-tumor and anti-inflammatory effects)
Preparation: put all the ingredients in a juicer and collect the juice and then consume it as often as possible throughout the day.
carrot has anticancer and antioxidant properties such as beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, vitamins A, C, K, B, D and E. It is also rich in calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, sulfur, silicon and falcarinol & # 8211 compound with remarkable anticancer activity.
3. Smoothie in Thai
Ingredient: 1/2 avocado, 1/2 green apple, 1/4 lime, 1/2 banana, 1/2 kiwi, 1-2 kale leaves, 200-300 ml. almond or rice milk (we recommend hazelnut rice milk, it is tasty and has a very pleasant aroma)
Preparation: put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until the mixture takes on a creamy texture, then consume fresh. It can be left to cool until serving.
Avocado is one of the healthiest fruits, being a perfect combination of monounsaturated fats, fiber, protein and a large amount of vitamins, minerals and other compounds that support the health of the body. Researchers have also discovered in avocados a particular compound that can help improve health in another way and that can treat leukemia. Avocado contains a compound called ‘avocatina B’Which & # 8211 in the opinion of researchers & # 8211 has the potential to help treat this very serious form of cancer. This compound has strong anti-cancer properties and is able to seek out and destroy cancer cells of AML (acute myeloid leukemia). Even more, this avocado compound seems to be selective: although it destroys cancer cells, it leaves healthy cells intact, thus minimizing the side effects caused by traditional cancer treatments.
The benefits and properties of avocado fruit against cancer are due, in part, to the fact that the type of fat found in the largest amount in avocado is oleic acid, which is a monounsaturated fatty acid. Avocado also contains a smaller amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids called omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids which are extremely beneficial to health. In turn, oleic acid greatly helps the absorption and use of antioxidants, contributing to the absorption of phytochemicals contained in other foods such as fruits and vegetables.
Kale, or more precisely kale, is a cruciferous vegetable, from the same family as cauliflower, broccoli and other types of cabbage. Kale has no less than 45 different types of antioxidants, among the most important being flavonoids and carotenoids. It also contains Omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin K, vitamins A, E and C, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, copper and zinc. Due to the antioxidants in the composition, kale has a strong detoxifying effect. It is an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and active substances that help eliminate toxins and promote the absorption of nutrients. It supports the immune system and can prevent cancer if it is part of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, with plenty of exercise and sufficient hydration.
The Apple protects the body from precipitation and radioactive dust deposits, destroys a wide range of cancers, and keeps arteries free. Carotenoids extracted from apple inhibit the proliferation of drug-resistant cancer cell strains. One of the ways in which apple constituents prevent stomach cancer is by inhibiting the bacterium. Helicobacter pylori, one of the main infectious agents associated with both ulcers and gastric cancer. procyanidins from apples has also been studied for its ability to directly induce programmed cell death in stomach cancer cells.
Bananas very ripe contain TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor) - a very active substance on tumor cells, which it attacks and kills. TNF is used in oncology to treat cancer patients, and ripe bananas contain a very strong natural TNF.
A group of Japanese researchers at the University of Tokyo studied the effects of several foods on laboratory animals after discovering the high content of anticancer factors that ripe bananas have and found that they cause cancer cells to disappear through the process of apoptosis.
Kiwi strengthens the immune system, balances blood pressure, helps prevent and treat certain types of cancer (esophagus or pancreas, among others), allergies and colds. C vitamin is a powerful antioxidant, which allows the eradication of free radicals, and kiwi fruit is a perfect neutralizer of general damage to the body, especially those caused by premature aging and acidification of the body.
Lime site helps with weight loss, skin care, improve digestion, treat constipation, eye care treatment of scurvy, hemorrhoids, peptic ulcer, respiratory diseases, gout, urinary disorders and colon cancer.
4. Golden juice
ingredients: 3 tablespoons amaranth seeds, 3 walnuts, 3 almonds, 5 raisins, 5-6 currants (or other berries), 1 teaspoon chia seeds (keep chia seeds in water for 30 minutes before use), 1/2 apple or pear
Preparation: squeeze all the ingredients together with a cup of water or almond milk or rice (we recommend peanut rice milk) and the juice is served with cinnamon.
Amaranth it is very rich in protein (rich in lysine-high quality protein, indispensable for tissue repair and antibody production), calcium, fiber, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese and iron. It is a complete protein, like quinoa, and contains all 8 types of amino acids. It is a good source of polyunsaturated fatty acids and contains vitamin E in amounts similar to olive oil.
Walnuts inhibits the development of cancer and causes the programmed death of cancer cells (cell apoptosis).
The secret of the properties of nuts that help fight cancer comes from certain rare and powerful phytonutrients found in very few foods. One of these unique compounds, known for its ability to inhibit the growth of cancer cells is tannin.
Almonds they are delicious, nutritious and extremely energizing. In the composition of almonds is a substance called amygdalin, also known as letril or vitamin B17, which has an important role in the fight against cancer and successfully prevents the appearance of this disease by eliminating cancer cells. Tonsil has been known for thousands of years in China, Egypt, Greece and ancient Rome, being extracted from bitter almonds and since then used to treat skin tumors.
At the beginning of the twentieth century, the healer Edgar Cayce, nicknamed the sleeping prophet, recommended that cancer patients eat a few almonds a day, which he knew had strong antitumor properties.
Currants (berries), as I told in another previous article are well known for their anti-carcinogenic properties, as are pomegranates and grapes. Numerous studies have shown the ability of these fruits to inhibit the growth of tumors, starving affected cells and preventing the formation of new blood vessels that feed cancer.
Currants contain ellagic acid and inhibits the development of cancerous tumors. Their so diverse colors are extremely important for the health of our body. Precisely because of these pigments, fruits turn into the most powerful anti-cancer weapons.
Chia, which is the Mayan word for "power", is part of the mint family. Full of minerals, vitamins and fatty acids that help the body fight the daily "aggressors", Chia seeds have been used for hundreds of years in alternative treatments. Chia seeds are some of the foods with the most valuable nutritional content. Although they are rarely used in European cuisine, chia seeds should be eaten daily, as they have a higher concentration of Omega 3 fatty acids than fish, more protein than soy and more fiber than flax seeds.
They play a key role in the fight against many types of cancer. Integrated into the weekly diet, these seeds destroy cancer cells and repair damaged DNA in the body.
5. Oriental smoothie
Ingredient: 1 cup coconut milk, 1 fresh banana, 1/2 cup frozen pineapple or mango, 1 tablespoon coconut oil, 1/2 teaspoon ginger, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of chia seeds, 1 teaspoon of maca root powder
Preparation: put all the ingredients in the blender and mix until a creamy texture is obtained. Drink it every morning on an empty stomach. It is one of the best methods for maximizing antioxidant intake and increasing energy.
turmeric is a key ally in the fight against cancer. Curiously, curcumin seems to be useful for almost all types of cancer, which is very special, due to the fact that this disease has a wide variety of different molecular pathologies. You can read more about this in one recently published article on this website.
Coconut oil fights cancer by the simple fact that it improves the general condition of the body, thus helping it to fight against various mutations. Coconut oil is also beneficial for the heart, as it lowers blood cholesterol levels and helps in weight loss, especially of fat deposited in the abdominal area.
The researchers conducted a new study on the effects that lauric acid, ie the main acid in the composition of coconut oil, has it on cancer cells that cause colon cancer. Surprisingly, this saturated acid killed 93% of cancer cells in just 48 hours.
pineapple fresh contains all the range of vitamins, except vitamin B12 and E, and 16 minerals, better represented by magnesium, iron, calcium, copper, zinc and iodine.
From a therapeutic point of view, pineapple is especially appreciated for its powerful detoxifying effect, as no other fruit has it. In its structure, pineapple has several enzymes able to fight a lot of diseases, of which bromelain is the most important. Bromelain has the ability to break down proteins, stabilize blood pressure, optimize the digestion process, strengthen the immune system and purify the blood.
It seems that along with other elements, which are also found in pineapple, bromelain helps stop the proliferation of cancer cells, preventing metastases.
Maca root causes cancer cells to commit suicide through the process of apoptosis. This root contains potassium, vitamin A, iron, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and Vitamin C and vitamins B1, B2, B12. It has diuretic properties, stimulates bile secretion, cleanses the liver, helps treat allergies and is an excellent ally in lowering cholesterol.
In conclusion, we wish you an increase in blending and enjoying the delicious juices that we have presented in this article!
7 unknown things about Alba-Iulia
Alba-Iulia talks, maybe more than any other city in Romania, about history. A troubled and glorious history, written by those who managed to cultivate in them the ideals of unity and identity. Alba-Iulia is, first of all, synonymous with Greater Romania.
And yet, there are few things that most of us know about this city. Below is a list of some unknowns about Alba-Iulia.
During the Tatar invasion between 1241 and 1243, Alba-Iulia experienced one of the darkest episodes in its history. This episode is told by the Italian monk Rogerius, who tells how, having to flee from the Tartars, he took refuge in Alba-Iulia, a city full of bones and the heads of those killed, in which the walls of churches and palaces were sprinkled with plenty of blood. .
The Alba-Iulia Fortress, the main fortification of Transylvania, was built by order of Prince Eugene of Savoy. It was built in the first half of the 18th century, during the reign of Emperor Charles VI. At that time, the Habsburgs were consolidating their dominion over Transylvania, occupying fortifications that they were remodeling or building new ones.
Currently, the Alba-Iulia Fortress has the status of a historical monument. It was built on the site of two other fortifications, the Roman Camp (106 AD) and the Medieval Fortress Bălgrad (16th-17th centuries). Remnants of those times are preserved to this day. Visitors have the chance to travel through written history over two millennia, in three different eras.
Horea's cell, the leader of the Transylvanian serf revolt against feudal constraints, is located in the pedestal of the equestrian statue of Emperor Charles VI. The statue is, in fact, the crown of the third gate of the fortress, the most impressive in size and ornamentation of the seven gates, built in the form of a double triumphal arch.
The first artificial lung in the world is due to the white-Julian doctor Rudolf Eisenmenger. His invention, the "Biomotor" lung, was patented in 1900 in many European countries. It had the appearance of a shield that included the anterior abdomen and the lower thorax, and the aeromutator was operated with the foot.
Alba-Iulian Samoilă Mârza, the “photographer of the Union”, took the only photos of the Great National Assembly on December 1, 1918. Unfortunately, due to the difficult shooting technique and the unfriendly weather, he managed to take only five photos. The famous bellows device is now part of the exhibition collection of the National Museum of the Union.
- The feminist movement in Transylvania, an important contribution to the achievement of the Great Union
After the Revolution of 1848, a feminist movement was born that did not aim to obtain equal rights with men, but the struggle for national unity. At that time, there was a belief that the emancipation of women would be possible only after the emancipation of the nation. The feminist movement had 61 representatives at the Great National Assembly in Alba-Iulia.
Muffins Moan Banan Bran
To make wet muffins Add in banana puree. These banana bran muffins are quite resistant to failures and turn out to be perfectly fluffy every time! Some easy-to-remember tips:
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature before you begin.
- Be sure to toss the raisins with the flour mixture, this will help them not to sink to the bottom of the dough.
- This recipe requires wheat bran that is found next to flour in the grocery store. This recipe does not use bran cereal.
- Walnuts or chocolate chips can be added in (or dried blueberries can be replaced with raisins).
- Do not mix the dough too much, as excessive mixing will make the muffins dense and chewy.
- Store at room temperature in a sealed container. Heat before serving (put in the microwave for 30 seconds) to keep them soft.
You can find more delicious wheat recipes as part of the Alberta Wheat Commission Simple Ingredient of Life campaign (including whole wheat, as we used in this recipe)! Whole wheat flour is a source of fiber, vitamins, minerals and is also a plant-based protein.
What confectionery and pastry books we read in isolation
What confectionery books should I read? What are the best pastries? How do I learn more about confectionery? I know there are some questions looking for an answer and I thought I'd bring them together for you.
In other words, I never thought I would use such a title for a blog post. It's nice when I sit and think about the days when I didn't know what recipe to post or I didn't have time to write anything because I was too busy at work. Gone, baby, gone!
What is happening in the world now is inconceivable and seems so unreal, as a subject taken from SF and fantasy novels. As a child, I read many such stories and fed my mind with post-apocalyptic events from the 3500s with robots, chips, and viruses destroying the world. But I didn't think I'd live to see that.
I've had a normal run so far, I say, in this whole thing. I was so caught up in work (new job at Horeca School, I'm a pastry trainer), that I didn't even pay much attention to what was happening in the world. When we were sent home, I felt a little confused, sad, and tired. I didn't even know what to do first. There followed a week in which I normally ate too much news and Facebook, so from a normal man who knew nothing, I became too informed, scared, propagandized, and collapsed.
It happens. I wandered around the house so much trying to clean, to cook, to keep in touch with everyone, to listen to all the news, to make lists and scenarios of the darkest about me, people and the planet that I fell at some point . My head ached more and more one day, and the two poor aspirins I took didn't help me anymore. (Note to self & # 8211 buy in my pen something better than the pain that you will need and after that do not leave the house).
I'm ok now. I regained my sleep after 11 hours, fainted and taken to another planet. I woke up another man to life. But I have taken some very drastic measures for this and to keep myself healthy and on the waterline from now on. First, no more Fb or very very little. I stay at DOR and their Pandemic Diary for info, which combines news from us with international and related stuff. And he worries me because he's there, daily in the mail, he greets me slightly agitated, but at least he looks nice. Mute all WhatsApp groups. God, my anxiety and nervousness dropped dramatically only after my phone went silent. And other.
The point is, I didn't know I was going to WTF too quickly. I will go through these stages from now on and I will fluctuate with all the emotions of the rainbow in the coming period, but now I am ok, because the worst is over. I mean for me, I mean I'm more balanced now and ready.
Which brings me to this cool list that I want to share with you. There are people who # stay home and do well. We can't all be heroes, and in that case it's a good idea to save ourselves from isolation for a while. I know that a lot of people are eager to read, to do something, anything so that they don't panic anymore and cooking is therapy now. It's pure bliss and good for body, mind and spirit. The confectionery also has a special role in the big world of gastronomy and to get to know it better, you need some books.
I have all kinds of cooking books at home, but I only focus here on confectionery and pastry for me, that's what I'm a pastry chef, and it's more relevant to talk about that.
They are not necessarily the most important books or must-haves. I will point out some crucial ones, but there are many others, which have not yet come into my possession, but I will mention them at the end. I also have books on my computer taken from acquaintances or online. I'll mention those too.
What would be the idea? As in any field of interest or passion, it is good to have some theoretical landmarks to guide and inform us, especially on some basic knowledge, theories and ideas. In addition, to be like starting points and teachers that we always have with us when needed. There are many things to learn in confectionery and pastry, without which it is difficult to practice the cake. Or well, it's not hard to make a muffin recipe, but maybe if you make a mistake, you won't understand why and you're upset. And you give up. Or you want to make your own recipes because that's how you feel like it and you want to express yourself through it. But you can't do without understanding the basic ingredients what their role is and why they are in a recipe or what happens chemically with an oven-baked cake. These are common sense things, without which the confectionery is more deserted.
So I took a nice picture of my most relevant books about confectionery, pastry and ingredients / spices, which I have in the library. I'll comment on them starting with the ones above.
- 500 cookies and 200 easy cakes and bakes. A dozen books. Excuse me, but that's about it. The books are taken from the antique shop and cost about 10-15 lei, 5 years ago. They are super cute and look good in the library, but sometimes the recipes aren't ok and don't come out. Most books of this kind are American and be careful if you buy them, however, to have the weights in the metric system, ie grams, and not cups and tablespoons. You will realize that conversion is a great pain. These books are good because they provide basic information at the beginning and are thematic. So if you just want something about cookies or cupcakes, I'm okay with that. There are many beautiful ideas and images in them to inspire you. For me, the price always makes me buy, although now I know I'm not doing very well. Some recipes don't really work, so if you risk it anyway, good luck!
- Secrets about lemons, by Marie-Noëlle Pichard. God, you really don't need this book to make confectionery, but it's here because I have a passion for lemons and lemon desserts. I enjoyed learning more about this ingredient and may know how to use it better. Long live the lemon cake! For example, did you know that lemon is not only a beautiful flavor for cakes, but it helps maintain the color of the fruit when cut and can also save your caramel? It is super useful in confectionery.
- SPICES, by Anne Iburg. I received the book at a competition and I was very happy. E bună pentru că în cofetărie e bine să aveţi cunoştinţe şi despre condimente. Ele pot face diferenţa între un desert fad şi unul deosebit. Mie îmi place să le folosesc în prăjituri şi să mai cresc un nivel gustul şi aroma lor. Cum este anasonul, pe care l-am folosit şi în numele blogului. Mai sunt şi altele precum, cimbru, busuioc, chili, diferite tipuri de piper, susan şi vanilie. Toate se folosesc în cofetărie şi aduc ceva nou unui preparat. Cartea e bine organizată şi prezintă puţină istorie a condimentelor, fiecare condiment în parte cu întrebuinţarea în bucătărie şi chiar şi reţete la final.
- Cartea regală de bucate, de Principesa Margareta a României. Am cumpărat cartea pentru că mi s-a părut interesantă şi m-a atras bucătăria regală. Pe lângă poveştile frumoase care sunt alături de fiecare reţetă, am descoperit şi încercat câteva şi eu. Mi-a plăcut lemon drizzle cake, care este şi pe blog. (uşor ars pe fund) V-am zis că îmi place checul cu lămâie.
- The Epicurean’s Good Food Guide, de Roz Denny. Este o scriitoare din America. A scris peste 45 de cărţi de reţete. Nu ştiu când a avut timp, dar mă rog. Uneori chiar mi se pare că sunt inutilă pe acest pământ. Interesant de ştiut e că ea a scris toate cărţile lui Gordon Ramsay, cele de la începuturile carierei lui mai ales. Ea nu este un chef, ci mai degrabă scrie pentru bucătarii de toate nivelele, mai ales pentru cei de acasă. Cartea ei este incredibilă, un must-have, pentru că e scrisă superb, pe înţelesul tuturor, cu exemple clare, cu clarificări, cu info care ajută pe oricine să ştie orice despre orice ingredient, cum se alege, ce se face cu el, cum se păstrează, etc. Dacă vreţi să aveţi o bucătărie şi o cămară super organizată, mergeţi pe mână lui Roz. O să vă arate calea. Note to self – trebuie să recitesc cartea asta. Am timp acum.
- The school of chocolate, de Francesa Badi şi Omar Busi. Nu ştiam cine este Omar Busi atunci când am cumpărat cartea. Era însă la un charity shop şi cred că am dat 1 liră pe ea. Nu mă pot abţine la un târg bun, deşi aici a fost cam moca. E cumpărată din Londra şi m-am bucurat să am o carte numai despre ciocolată. Mă bucur acum că ştiu despre Omar că e un super pastry chef italian şi trebuie doar să vă uitaţi pe profilul lui de Instagram ca să vă daţi seama de asta. Cartea oferă info de bază despre cioco, reţete, ce ustensile şi echipament de bucătărie vă trebuie atunci când lucraţi cu ciocolata, decoruri din ciocolată, creme, cookies, blaturi, torturi, pâine cu ciocolată…. mi-e foame. E şi această carte un must-have pentru cine e serios interesat de cofetărie. Ciocolata este un ingredient de bază.
- The Basic Basics Baking Handbook, de Marguerite Patten. Deci, cartea asta este OMG! Nu este doar despre baza cofetariei, ci despre baza bazelor. E cam pentru idiots aşa, explicată super super bine şi în detaliu şi cu multe clarificări. Un fel de cofetărie pentru dummies. Serios acum, cine este super la început cu acest domeniu şi are nevoie de explicaţii foarte bune, urmate de sfaturi, does and donts, cu ce se pot inlocui anumite ingrediente, plus retete, e super cartea asta. Este scrisa de o britanică, deci o să vedeţi foarte multe (prea multe), reţete super British, care probabil nu o să vă interese şi nici ajute, dar partea de teorie e de bază. Cu aia rămâneţi.
- Cute X-mas cookies, de Hannah Miles. De duzină, dar really, eu iubesc fursecurile şi Crăciunul, aşa că imediat ce am văzut cartea am şi cumpărat-o. Mai are şi copertă din aceea tare. E o carte la care să stai şi să te uiţi şi să te simţi bine. E frumi. E clar că am şi eu o tărie în mine de nu mai pot. Conţine multe idei drăguţe pentru fursecuri foarte festive de Crăciun, colorate, cu forme ciudate şi interesante, inclusiv morcovei pentru Rudolf, deşi nu mi-e clar de ce pentru că nu e iepure. Oricum, eu chiar am făcut o reţetă din carte, şi anume fursecuri linzer cu scorţişoară şi clementină.
- 200 Chocolate recipes. Semi-carte-de-duzină. În sensul că are multe multe reţete interesante, dar care trebuie testate şi nu pot să bag mâna în foc pentru ele. Cele două autoare sunt food writers şi nu chefi sau pastry chefi. Nu-i bai, dar se vede diferenţa. Îmi place cartea însă pentru că e focusată doar pe ciocolată şi are 56 de pagini numai despre istoria ei, cum se cultivă şi procesează, fiecare ţară şi relaţia ei cu ciocolata, inclusiv cum este folosită ciocolata în publicitate. Priceless information la preţ de anticariat.
- Desserts, de Michel Roux. Hai că ajungem la profesionişti. Mai ridicăm, ştacheta. Am încredere în acest chef şi în cărţile lui. El a adus bucătăria franţuzească în Londra. Împreună cu fratele său, a deschis 2 restaurante în Marea Britanie cu 3 stele Michelin fiecare. Am încercat câteva reţete din cartea asta, mai ales checul cu lămâie. E perfect! Merită un loc în biblioteca voastră această carte pentru că Michel Roux este un pastry chef de top. Reţeta lui de brioche este clasică şi folosită în multe cofetării din Franţa. Cartea nu este pentru profesionşti doar, asta îmi place. Este scrisă pentru toată lumea şi oferă reţete simple, de bază, care acoperă mai toate sectoarele cofetăriei – fructe, creme, budinci şi souffle-uri, clătite şi gogoşi, îngheţată, blaturi şi bezele, mousse-uri, tarte, torturi, ciocolată. Totul într-o singură carte, care este ok şi de cărat cu voi într-o geantă sau ghiozdan. Dacă ar fi să încep să studiez cofetărie, aş alege cartea lui să mă ghideze prin toate aceste minunate reţete. Tot ce aveţi nevoie e în cartea lui.
- Pastry, de Leiths School of Food and Wine. Un alt must-have. Este o carte scrisă din perspectivă britanică şi contează asta pentru că veţi vedea diferenţe la reţete şi unele în plus, care poate o să vă ridice o sprânceană, precum: hot water crust pastry (aluat cu apă opărită) şi suet pastry (aluat cu seu), care sunt folosite la plăcintele lor britanice cu multă carne şi eventual legume. Britanicii nu pot să supravieţuiască fără aceste pies. M-au înnebunit. Mă rog, cartea este prezentată de o şcoală culinară mişto şi scumpă din Londra. E ca un fel de Le Cordon Bleu. Foarte bună la teorie, explicat toate aluaturile posibile de pe pământ, şi reţete frumoase. E bine să o aveţi pentru că oferă şi aluaturi britanice, nu doar cele clasice franţuzeşti. Nu totul se rezumă doar la Franţa când vine vorba de aluaturi şi patiserie. Ca să nu mai zic că avem şi noi alauturile noastre mişto de patiserie.
- How baking works, de James Morton. E bună cartea pentru că explică partea teoretică a cofetăriei, oferă info despre ingredientele principale iar la reţete sunt menţionate procesele chimice care au loc, la ce trebuie să avem grijă şi ce am greşit dacă nu ne-a ieşit. Este o carte mai complexă faţă de una doar cu reţete şi imagini drăguţe. Este pentru home use, nu foarte profi. Pe mine mă zgârie pe ochi unele prăjituri şi că au ajuns în halul ăla într-o carte despre baking, dar fie. E defect profesional. James este şi semi-finalist la Great British Bake Off şi ştiu că această carte nu a scris-o el sau doar el. Putea să fie mai bună.
- Pastry, de Richard Bertinet. Un francez din Brittany, Franţa, studiază brutăria de la vârsta de 14 ani. E stabilit în UK, mai exact într-un loc extem de idilic – Bath. Am ajuns acolo şi am vizitat mica lui brutărie şi şcoala de gătit. Are mai multe cărţi. Le recomand cu căldură. Aceasta se focusează pe aluaturi iar: sărate, dulci, foietaj, choux. Cum se prepară şi cum se decorează un produs finit. Reţete frumoase cu multe poze step-by-step. E un must.
- SWEET, de Yotam Ottolenghi şi Helen Goh. Prima şi singura carte de până acum doar cu reţete de prăjituri şi deserturi marca Ottolenghi. Restaurantele lui din Londra sunt super faimoase iar vitrinele lui legendare, provocatoare şi originale ca stil de prezentare şi concept. Am lucrat acolo. Recomand prăjiturile pentru că ştiu cum sunt făcute, ingredientele sunt bune, totul e făcut în casă şi calitatea e foarte bună. Cartea e plină de reţete care l-au făcut faimos şi pentru care mii de oameni vin zilnic în restaurante ca să mănânce.
- Professional Baking, de Wayne Gisslen. Eu am ediţia a 5-a şi tot am dat pe ea 80 de lire. Au ajuns la ediţia a 7-a acum. Este scumpă, dar merită. Practic, this is it. Biblia o mai numesc eu. Pe mine această carte m-a învăţat foarte multe la început, când eram mică şi nu ştiam mai nimic. Lucram deja ca pastry chef în Londra, dar cum eu nu făcusem nici un curs de cofetărie, nu aveam nici o teorie sau bază pusă. Cartea mi-a fost recomandată de o colegă şi de atunci revin la ea, mereu şi mereu. Este imensă şi grea, deci nu e de cărat cu voi. Este atât de bine organizată şi plină de informaţii încât nu vă mai trebuie nimic. Conţine info despre istoria acestei meserii, bune practici şi igienă, ustensile şi echipamente profi, ingrediente de bază, reţete de tot felul, capitol despre ciocolată, zahăr, îngheţată şi la final sunt reţete pentru diete speciale. Cartea este pentru profesionişti mai mult şi reţetele sunt pentru cantităţi mari. Asta poate nu o să vă placă, dar nu este pentru uz casnic. Autorul este american, deci reţetele şi perspectiva de acolo vin. Este şi chef, a studiat la CIA (Culinary Institute of America) şi are experienţă în domeniu.
- 75 Best-ever muffins, de Carol Pastor. Da, e de la anticariat. Îmi plac însă brioşele şi nu m-am putut abţine. Again, e pentru imagini, inspiraţie de reţete şi combinaţii. Chiar am luat de aici reţeta de bază, la care mai lucrez. E ok.
Ce alte cărţi mai am şi recomand. Dacă vă intereseasă partea profi şi ceva care ştiţi sigur că o să fie bun şi scris calumea, vă recomand cărţi scrise de chefi sau şcoli culinare internaţionale. Ei tratează cu seriozitate cărţile şi investesc în teste şi calitatea reţetelor. Cărţile sunt mai scumpe, dar merită toţi banii.
- My best, de Pierre Herme şi orice altceva de la el. Dacă vreţi să învăţaţi să faceţi macarons, de la el o veţi face. Are cărţi dedicate doar acestui subiect.
- Patisserie perfection, de Sarah Barber. Un pastry chef britanic, o femeie tare mişto, o carte cu multe reţete scrise bine şi elemente care pot compune deserturi infinite.
- Dessert Fourplay, de Johnny Iuzzini. Alt pastry chef de top. American, a lucrat la Daniel şi Jean Georges. Reţete de deserturi la farfurie.
- Sweet studio, de Darren Purchese. Foarte tare cartea. Autorul este un pastry chef britanic, cu cofetărie în Australia. Are nişte reţete diferite şi speciale. Nu prea se aseamănă celor franţuzeşti clasice. Recomand cartea după ce aţi făcut câteva deserturi clasice.
Mai sunt şi altele, dar pe moment şi pentru început acestea sunt suficiente. Nici eu nu le-am terminat de citit pe toate sau nu am făcut toate reţetele din toate. Nu mi-ar ajunge o viaţă.
Cookies “Santa Claus”
Welke elementen zijn vereist:
- 130 gram boter
- 130 gram poedersuiker
- koud water – 1 grote lepel
- een halve kilo meel
- 1 kleine lepel vanille poeder
- voedsel rode kleurstof
- berijpende of gebakje pennen.
Het koken duurt – 75 minuten, calorie – 210 kcal.
- Doe zachte boter in een kop, voeg poedersuiker toe en roer alles. Alle componenten worden tot homogeen geroerd
- Giet vervolgens 1 grote lepel koud water en roer alles opnieuw
- Giet gezeefde tarwebloem en vanillepoeder
- Alle kneden en verzamelen de afgewerkte zandkoek in de vorm van een bal
- Daarna moet de basis in twee delen worden verdeeld. In dit geval moet een deel 40% zijn en de tweede 60%
- Het meeste van de verf is rood
- Ga daarna verder met de formatie van de kerstmannen. Om dit te doen, maken we van een rode basis een bal met een diameter van 2,5 cm en 5 ballen van 1,25 cm. Van een ongeverfd deeg maken we een bal met een diameter van 2 cm en 5 bij 6 mm
- Alle ballen lagen op de folie en vormen een kleine man
- Versmalling en spreid alles op een bakplaat
- Zet alles in de oven en bak op een temperatuur van 170-180 graden. Kooktijd – 15 minuten
- Nadat de koekjes klaar zijn, kunt u de kleine mannen schilderen met viltstiften, ogen, neus en knoppen maken.
Cookies voor het nieuwe jaar 2018 kunnen volgens verschillende recepten worden gemaakt. Het belangrijkste is dat deze delicatesse je vakantietafel ongelooflijk mooi en echt nieuwjaars magisch maakt. Bovendien kunnen cookies eenvoudig worden bereid, het belangrijkste is om het verlangen en de goede verbeeldingskracht te hebben!
Medicul austriac care a vindecat peste 45.000 de persoane cu această rețetă.
Medicul austriac, Rudolf Breuss, a facut cercetari o viață intreaga pentru a gasi un tratament alternativ pentru cancer. Si a reusit! A descoperit o reteta cu care a vindecat peste 45.000 de persoane. Este vorba de un regim special care consta in administrarea acestui suc energizant ce stimuleaza sistemul imunitar si curata sangele, timp de 42 de zile. In toate aceste zile, se bea doar ceai si acest suc special din legume.
In tot acest timp, celulele canceroase mor de foame in timp ce starea de sanatate se imbunatateste. Din 1986, exista peste 45,000 de marturii ale pacientilor vindecati, care atesta faptul ca banalul tratament al lui Breuss i-a vindecat. Medicul austriac a scris o carte, intitulata „Leacul lui Breuss impotriva cancerului, leucemiei si a altor boli incurabile similare”, care a fost tradusa in 7 limbi si a fost vanduta in peste 1 milion de copii.
Ingredientele sunt urmatoarele: – 300 de grame de sfecla rosie – 100 de grame de morcov – 100 de grame de radacina de telina – 70 de grame de cartof crud – 30 de grame ridichi Nota: Cartoful este optional, cu exceptia cancerului la ficat, unde joaca un rol important.
Cât de simplu se pregătesc fructele de mare
Pe cât par de sofisticate, pe atât de simplu se pregătesc. Ba mai sunt şi o sursă de proteine de calitate, după cum spun specialiştii în nutriţie.
Fructele de mare sunt, fără doar şi poate, un deliciu. Chiar dacă preţul este un pic cam mare, cel puţin din când în când ne putem permite câte o mică „escapadă” din rutina culinară. Astfel, o porţie de fructe de mare la tigaie poate impresiona familia ori eventualii oaspeţi. „Nu sunt o mare amatoare, dar este formula în care m-am salvat de câteva ori când am avut musafiri neaşteptaţi, pentru că se pregătesc foarte repede“, spune Ana Stan, o băimăreancă de 42 de ani. „Băieţii mei erau încântaţi când erau mici, de câte ori pregăteam creveţi, aceşta erau preferaţii lor, doar că, fiind cam scumpi, nu le pregăteam foarte des“, continuă ea.
Băimăreanca spune că foloseşte mai multe variante de reţete, în funcţie de ce fructe de mare are. „Dacă am un cocktail de fructe de mare, de obicei îl trag la tigaie. Dacă prepar doar creveţi, de exemplu, îmi plac în sos de unt cu usturoi“, mai spune ea. Cele mai utilizate sunt creveţii, stridiile, scoicile, caracatiţa etc.
Pentru un amestec de fructe de mare avem neoie de:
- Două-trei linguri de ulei de măsline
- Sare, piper, pătrunjel, după gust.
Fructele de mare se spală sub jet de apă puternic, după ce au fost decongelate. Avantajul este că se dezgheaţă repede, aşa că pot fi preparate imediat. După ce au fost spălate, se pun în tigaie în uleiul încins, în care a început să se călească deja usturoiul zdrobit. Se lasă câteva minute, apoi se adaugă vinul alb. Se condimentează şi se mai lasă două-trei minute, după care poate fi servit alături de o garnitură de paste ori ce ne permite imaginaţia să folosim.
Reţeta de creveţi este şi mai simplă de preparat şi are un gust absolut delicios. „Creveţii ne plac cel mai mult şi sunt şi cel mai simplu de preparat. Am nevoie doar de puţin unt, o mână bună de creveţi, puţin usturoi, lămâie şi puţină sare“, mai spune Ana Stan.
Creveţii trebuie să fie decorticaţi, spălaţi, dar codiţele pot fi păstrate pentru aspect. „E important să curăţăm acel nervur negru de pe mijlocul crevetelui”, mai spune băimăreanca. Apoi se pun la prăjit în tigaia în care am pus deja untul la topit. „Creveţii se lasă doar câteva minute, nu mai mult de 4-5, pentru că se întâresc şi devin parcă de cauciuc“, mai explică băimăreanca.
Se condimentează şi, imediat ce s-au călit şi au căpătat nunaţa rozalie, se pot scoate pe o farfurie şi se stoarcea zeama de la o jumătate de lămâie (după gust, poate fi mai multă sau mai puţină). Sosul de unt se poate turna peste ei, pentru aspect.
Şi midiile pot fi preparate la fel ca şi cocktailul de fructe de mare, cu puţin vin alb şi călite câteva minute în unt. Pe deasupra se ornează cu pătrunjel verde.